1. What does registration on the conference's website and confirmation of the presence give to me?
This year registration is mandatory. Moreover those who did register on our website, on the day of the event, during a registration process, will receive a starter pack which contains, among others, promotional materials provided by sponsors and patrons and personal id card.
2. What about charity 'tickets' on allegro?
This year we resign from charity 'tickets' on allegro. Instead of that in the conference day you can meet FUNDACJA S.O.S. dla ZWIERZĄT volunteer with marked boxes. Remember that boxes doesn't accept cards. ;)
3. What does supporting charity goal give to me?
We can support S.O.S. "for animals" foundation. Whole income of the auction will be spent for their charity goals.
As a thank for the help, each person supporting the foundation with at least 20 PLN will have a this year's edition T-shirt guaranteed.
4. What can I do to get a T-shirt?
There are several ways to receive a T-shirt, but supporting our charity action (see point 3.) is the only one which guarantees that. Additionally, the T-shirt can be obtained by, among others, taking a survey conducted after the conference. Among attendees who filled the questionaire, we draw over a dozen people to whom we will send T-shirts. It is also worth to have a seat at strategically selected places - organizers happen to burst in to a lecture and throw some T-shirts towards the audience :)
5. I have registered for the conference – do I have to come in the morning of the event day to register?
We open the registration at 8:30 a.m. and we close it at 11:30. This year registration is mandatory, so please - be on time.
6. Will there be food and beverages during the conference, or we will have to prepare our own provisions?
During the entire event coffee and cold drinks will be available to everyone.
7. How can I get tickets for afterparty?
Your conference ID is ticket for afterparty - don't lose it!
8. I'm moving in wheelchair - can I smoothly take part in this conference?
Sure! Building is fully accessible and well-adjusted for disabled people.